June 16, 2014

Outfit&trips: Tweed Ride

Oooh LOVE! Grab a bunch of perfectly dressed people, vintage bikes, some traditional bites and drinks, a variety of fine live music and your got yourself one hell of a Tweed Ride... This Tweed Ride, hosted by Tweed Ride Rotterdam, was held in gorgeous The Hague and set off in the beautiful Passage. I had the best time watching stunning outfits all day, while eating and drinking at the sound of catchy vintage tunes. Of course we had to dress the part... and dance the day away just having FUN. The next Tweed Ride will be held in September (stay tunes through Facebook) and I hope to see some of you dolls there! Here are my snaps and some Iphone quickies to get you in the mood.























Everything we wear is vintage/thifted, except for my shoes: Bleyer.

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love your photos!
    Everything that you were wearing is really beautiful and also matching! Hihi...
    I have already seen a lot of photos of the Tweed Ride and I would love to take part in a Tweed Ride, everything about it is just so amazing and lovely...

    xoxo Emma
    http://littlemissbamboo.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! You and all of your fellow riders look amazing, and I'm so inspired by the outfits you and your lovely friend are wearing. I'm going to have to bust out my straw boater again soon. It looks like you had a great time as well, which is really the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun, I wish there was one that took place near where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I love the pictures and styles! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesomely fun! I swear, attending a Tweed Run is on my bucket list. One day, I like to tell myself, one day it will finally happen.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely smashing, it looks like you're having a ball! Love the boater on you, I don't think I've found my summer hat yet, I've got a straw trilby type hat but think a Panama would suit me better. P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jullie zagen er allebei echt faaaaaaaab uit! Heerlijke foto's ook weer! Had al e.e.a. voorbij zien komen op Facebook. Ik heb echt zo'n hoedje nodig...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love these hats! Thanks for share, honey!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant outfits and coiffures, but it seems everyone has forgotten their gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I imagine everyone fell in love that day.

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!