April 13, 2014

Outfit: Gypsy Soul

I am in LOVE with our girls Gypsy Soul collection at Scotch&Soda. Now, I don't have a daughter but if I would I would absolutely indulge her in gossamer petticoats and flower headbands..... <3 <3 such adorableness. Occasionally, when I have one of those 'not so fifties' days, I tend to go for more bohemian inspired outfits. This gypsy styled look is an homage to that feeling and our current kids collection. Do you ever go out of your vintage comfort zone and enter a different decade?








Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Primark
Everything else: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Captivating, wonderfully lovely outfit. I've always had a bit of a boho/gypsy spirit in me as well and like to channel it through my clothes on less strictly vintage days, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!