May 16, 2013

Trips&travels: Roman sights

Last week we visited Rome with the family for a short holiday. We stayed right in the middle of the center in a gorgeous four bedroom apartement. Rome is too beautiful to be true and we managed to visit all the sights and enjoy Roman life in between. This post filled with all stunning captures from Rome is to get you in the mood and prepare you for all the Rome posts to come. Including manny outfit posts of course! So, do you recognize all these historic places?
















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I never was in Rome, but I really want to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful amazing pictures! I'm surprised also at the quality of the images inside buildings. This is difficult to achieve. I can't wait to hear all about it. The Sistine Chapel image is so impressive. What am I talking about? They all are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really has a special spot in my heart, because Tony (my hubby) was born in Rome. My health has prevented me from being able to make a trip to Italy to visit his homeland yet, but I hope with all my heart that such will be possible someway.

    Thank your sharing more of your beautiful travel snaps with us, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!