December 20, 2012

ILV X-mas Outlet

I simply could not withold this from you darlings! Get as excited as I am by the following event ILV put together.... a huge vintage sale! And there will also be some lovely guest there, like Madame de Pompadour...


Absolutely mad. All your ultimate vintage dreams will come true at our indoor vintage market in our Boutique. We need to make space in our vintage wholesale for the new year, so it means 5 Euro items, 10 euro items, 15 Euro items...Leather bags, furry boots, 50's pumps, amazing dresses! The market starts at exactly 12:01 p.m., so make sure to be there first if you want the best vintage pieces. Get your hair done perfectly vintage with Madame de Pompadour on friday and spoil yourself with lovely sweets from the ladies of Dikke Lepel! We will make a real pre X-mas party out of it! 
© Team Peter Stigter

© Team Peter Stigter

© Team Peter Stigter

© Team Peter Stigter
SPECIAL 'XS FEET' EDITION
And, we have good news for our gals with petite tiny little feet! There will be a huge pile of pumps and shoes with size 33 to 37! So this is your chance to restock your closet with sexy stiletto's and gorgeous lady boots!!!



See you there?

7 comments:

  1. Oh if only I were in Amsterdam. I would be there bright and early to pick up something amazing. But I'm in the UK 😞maybe one day soon I will make it over and pick up some vintage delights. Good luck with you event.
    Ana
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooeeh, daar ga ik graag heen! Thanks for sharing! En ik heb XS feet! Namelijk ergens tussen 35 en 36 in, een van de meest hopeloze schoenmaten die je kan hebben volgens mij, haha! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh :> Ik wil heel graag komen, ik zet het in mijn agenda... Ik hoop dat ik het ga redden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but I'm confused. Wil it be on the 21st or the 22nd? :s Because I see both dates on the flyer. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in their shop and girls there are so nice and good. I wish I m there now :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a great success. I so wish I could be there too. It sounds like great fun!

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!