August 25, 2012

Time for pretty people and festival pics!

Ooohhlalllaa.... imagine a rockin' party in a boiling barn with lots and lots of beer, sleeping on a campsite and waking up in the freshly awakened sun. The second (and final) day of the festival began. Fortunately, we were spoiled by the fact that there were people baking eggs and making coffee. I don't think I would have made it through a second day of fulltime heat without it haha. After a solid breakfast, I set up my clothing rack. Of course I figured people were not going to try on extravagant vintage dresses in these temperatures. But I carried on anyways... (without succes haha.) 
The second day of the festival turned out to be amazing because a lot of visitors put on their sunday's bests and that was just amazing to gaze at. Here are some pictures of the festival, the visitors and our stand! Who is your favourite dressed of the day? I thought the lady in the two-piece forties ensemble looked a-ma-zing! We had such a blast. So many pretty cars, awesome tattoos, gorgeous outfits, handsome men, tastefull refreshements, swinging bands and of course there was a lot of dancing! Thank you sweeties for making this an amazing weekend to never forget!


















2 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een leuke plek.
    Het 20's kapsel is zo mooi.
    De tatoeage van de vrouw met het rode haar is indrukwekkend en haar opgestoken haar is ook geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die auto en die kinderwagen, ik wil ze!

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!