August 28, 2012

My Scotch side

As most of you probably know, I started a new job as a Scotch&Soda stylist about two months ago. This is a parttime job of course, since I'm also a freelance editorial stylist. As a S&S stylist, I am responsible for dressing and styling customers. Something I absolutely love to do! Helping people look their best is one of the most rewarding things in the world. Now, I understand one might think S&S fashion ain't my style... Which is true, in general... but that doens't mean I'm not loving the fashion. As a matter of fact; I am quite fond of it! I think Maison Scotch is a gorgeous line of womens wear, with the most intriguing styles, materials and colours. So I am in fact very passionate about this label. Good for me, since a part of being a stylist is dressing the part (and wearing the label.) I do this with love and I feel amazing when dressing up in a funky denim, trying to find a way for S&S and FD to unite.. giving it a vintage twist. To keep thing interesting; I challenged myself to wear a different outfit every time I go to work. Different jewelry or even a different pair of shoes; as long as there's sómething new about the total look. And to keep track, I make a mobile snapshot every morning before the store opens. Here are a few of my very modern (not so vintage) looks from the past few weeks.




1 comment:

  1. Leuk, die met het jurkje vind ik het mooiste. In welke winkel sta je?

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!