July 15, 2012

The shiny necklace

Oh my... I was a bit overwhelmed this week by work. I had a shoot ánd I started a new parttime job (as a stylist for Scotch&Soda, hence my recent Scotch purchases.) And although it was all very enjoyable; I didn't even had time to eat some of the days. So I'm a bit exhausted now.... good thing I'll be going to Spain in a week :) One of the things I will be taking with me is my new super shiny necklace! I ordered this baby on Doortje last week and it turned out it is much more prettier in real life as I thought it would be! The necklace itself is actually made of real gold and the pendant has so many colours (which are impossible to capture in a picture...)... it's just so gorgeous!
For all of you out there also loving sparkly new jewels; I would like to remind you all that the Top Vintage give-away is ending withing a week from now! So if you are in for the win; don't forget to enter HERE! It's very easy and there will be three winners this month. Have a nice sunday darlings!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh that is one lovely necklace! And congratulations with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig die ketting!! Wat een mooie kleuren, om verliefd op te worden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moet je eens kijken als het zonnetje (in Spanje) er op schijnt.
    Mooie aankoop.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh beautiful! I love the necklace! Sounds like you had a pretty busy week!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!