June 24, 2011

Some shoes

As a stylist, shoes are essential. Some outfits might work without shoes, but most of the times a look just doesn't seem to agree with me without several inches of shoe. That is why I always keep my eye out for the most spectacular heels. Here are some pictures of what I have in 'storage'...




Every pair of shoes I own is at least 10 cm high... most of the times a lot higher! Do I wear them myself? Occasionally.... my future husband has a good 20cm on me, so I'm yet to find shoes that make me taller than him!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh wat zit hier moois tussen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige schoenen! Wow wat zou ik er graag een paar van willen hebben :p met name die onderste en die animal inspired ones zijn super!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super tof zeg. Leuk beroep heb je ook hihih


    x

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!